Established in February of 1884 in Dorsoduro from the shipwright Domenico Tramontin, who has been supplier of the House of Savoy. The current owner, Roberto, was formed in the yard of the family where he could learn since he was young the secrets of the production according to the canons of tradition. Currently the production is not more than four gondolas per year.
IMAGES

VIDEO